International Journal of Therapies and Rehabilitation Research. Year: 2017, Volume: 6, Issue: 2
- Analysis of Relationship between Self-Report and Performance-Based Measures of Physical Function on Different Categories of Body Mass Index Individuals
- Effect of childhood fatness on cardio-respiratory endurance among Egyptian children living in Saudi Arabia versus who living in Egypt
- Effect of Six Weeks of Core Stability Exercises on Trunk and Hip Muscles’ Strength in College Students
- Effect of craniocervical flexion training on postural stability in patients with cervical degenerative disc disease: A randomized controlled trial
- Effect of Excessive Body Weight on Core Stability in Children
- Impact of McKenzie Extension Exercise Approach on Patients with Chronic Low Back Pain with Radiculopathy: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- EFFICACY OF MULLIGAN MOBILISATION AS COMPARED TO MAITLAND MOBILISATION IN FEMALES WITH KNEE OSTEOARTHRITIS:A DOUBLE BLIND RANDOMIZED CONTROLLED TRIAL
- INFLUENCE OF WRIST AND FINGERS POSITIONS ON MEDIAN NERVE DISTAL LATENCY IN POST BURN CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME
- Effect of Pulsed Shortwave Diathermy on Average Isometric Peak Torque of Quadriceps Muscle in Normal Subjects
- Effect of Vestibular Stimulation from Selected Head Positions on Fine Motor Skills and Pinch Strength in Children with Hemiparesis
- EFFECTS OF CONVENTIONAL COMBINATION PHYSICAL THERAPY TREATMENT TO IMPROVE THE GROSS MOTOR AND FUNCTIONAL MOVEMENTS IN CHILDREN WITH ERB’S PALSY
- Continuous versus pulsed ultrasound on myofascial pain syndrome: Randomized single blind controlled trial.
- Crossed Straight Leg Raising versus Straight Leg Raising in Patients with Lumbar Disc Herniation: Effects on Pain, Functional Disability and Balance
- Cawthorne Cooksey Versus Habituation Training In Vertebro Basilar Insufficiency Patients
- Comparative Effect of Functional Electrical Stimulation Versus TheraTogs Strapping on Walking Velocity and Limited Postural Stability in the treatment of Stroke Survivals: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Complications of Peripheral Phenol Nerve and Motor Point Blocks in the Management of Spasticity
- The Effect Of Camera Mouse System Program On Visual Motor Integration In Spastic Hemiplegic Children.
- ROLE OF VIRTUAL REALITY IN COGNITIVE REHABILITATION
- Impact of Kinesiology Taping on Handgrip Strength following Dorsal Hand Burn
- Impact of Aerobic Exercise on Physical Fitness and Fatigue
in Children with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Comparative Efficacy of Pregabalin and Ultrasonography-guided Lateral Femoral Cutaneous Nerve Blockage for Meralgia Paresthetica
- EFFECT OF PULSED MAGNETIC FIELD ON PLATELETS COUNT AND COAGULATION PROCESS IN HEALTHY SUBJECTS
- Association of Anthropometric Characteristics to Static Sagittal Postural Balance Strategy in Healthy Young Adults
- MICROCURRENT STIMULATION EFFICACY ON CHRONIC PANCREATITIS PAIN
- ESTABLISH REGISTRY OF CEREBRAL PALSY IN TANTA EGYPT
- THE KINEMATICS ANALYSIS OF PREFERRED AND NON-PREFERRED ROUNDHOUSE KICK ACCORDING TO STANCE POSITION IN INDIAN TAEKWONDO PLAYERS
- Improved postural and gait performances by ankle rehabilitation program among people have lower limb ulcers
- EFFICACY OF INSPIRATORY TRAINING ON BLOOD GASES AND BRAIN NATURITIC PEPTIDE AMONG PATIENTS WITH HEART FAILURE
- Effect of Pelvic floor muscle exercises in antenatal and post natal females with urinary incontinence - Evidence Based Seminar
- EFFECT OF GOLDFISH EXERCISE ON PAIN, MOUTH OPENING AND TEMPOROMANDIBULAR JOINT DISABILITY IN ORAL SUBMUCOUS FIBROSIS- A RANDOMIZED CONTROLLED TRIAL
- Muscular Endurance comparison between Indian collegiate students playing recreational sports & those who are sedentary: An observational study
- Facial, Oromotor and Speech disturbances in individuals with Parkinson’s disease.
- CORRELATION OF NECK PAIN AND DISBILITY IN CERVICAL RADICULOPATHY
- EFFECT OF MOBILIZATION WITH MOVEMENT AND CORRECTIVE EXERCISES IN HUMERAL AND SCAPULAR POSITION AMONG SWIMMERS WITH SCAPULAR DYSKINESIS – RANDOMIZED CLINICAL TRAIL.
- COMPARISON OF CORE MUSCLES ACTIVATION AND ENDURANCE IN ASYMPTOMATIC AND PATIENTS WITH LOW BACK PAIN
- Effect of stress loading combined with fluido-therapy on CRPS-1 in stroke hemiplegics.
- The effect of eye exercises on visual acuity and refractive error of myopics
ERMS, Gold Rush