International Journal of Therapies and Rehabilitation Research. Year: 2015, Volume: 4, Issue: 5
- Effect of Trunk Exercises on Trunk control, Balance and Mobility Function in Children with Hemiparetic Cerebral Palsy
- SHORT-TERM EFFECT OF SUSTAINED NATURAL APOPHYSEAL GLIDES ON CERVICAL JOINT POSITION SENSE, PAIN AND NECK DISABILITY IN PATIENTS WITH CHRONIC NECK PAIN
- Effect of kinesio taping on pain post laporoscopic abdominal surgery: randomized controlled trial
- Perception of females with urinary incontinence
- Comparison of two treatment techniques : muscle energy technique and ischemic compression on upper trapezius trigger point in subjects with non specific neck pain.
- Ventilatory Response For Inspiratory Muscle Training Versus Aerobic Training On Post Lung Decortication.
- Awareness Of Gestational Diabetes Among Young Nulliparous Literate Women In Urban Areas, in Mumbai, India
- Effectiveness of Lower Trapezius Exercise in Pain and Disability among Chronic Neck Pain Subjects
- IMPACT OF ACTIVE CYCLE OF BREATHING TECHNIQUE ON FUNCTIONAL CAPACITY IN PATIENT WITH BRONCHIECTASIS
- Correlation between neural and muscle proteins in rats subjected to hindlimb disuse: a brief communication
- Comparison between the effects of task oriented program and balance training on postural stability in stroke patients
- Effect of Aerobic exercise training on Respiratory Muscle Strength in Overweight and Obese individuals.
ERMS, Gold Rush