International Journal of Therapies and Rehabilitation Research. Year: 2015, Volume: 4, Issue: 4
- A rehabilitation program recommendation for children with juvenile psoriatic arthritis
- The effects of Neuro-Developmental (Bobath) therapy based goal directed therapy on gross motor function and functional status of children with cerebral palsy
- Dry Needling Effects on Non-Specific Cervical Radiculopathic Pain and Dysfunction:-A Case Report
- Effects of scapular muscle strengthening on shoulder function and disability in shoulder impingement syndrome (SIS) –A Randomized controlled trial
- Effects of Low Level Laser Therapy on Trunk Flexor Muscle Performance in Patient with Post Incisional Hernia Repair: Isokinetic Assessment
- “EFFECT OF CERVICAL TRACTION IN THE NECK NEUTRAL, FLEXION AND EXTENSION ON AUTONOMIC FUNCTION: AN OBSERVATIONAL STUDY”
- Effect of Treadmill Training with Partial Body Weight support on Gross Motor Abilities in Hemiparetic Cerebral Palsied Children
- Lower Trunk Muscle Endurance and Core Testing: A Literature Review
- The knowledge – practice gap in physiotherapy practice: a clinical audit of the assessment and management of chronic low back pain within outpatient physiotherapy practice.
- PREVALENCE OF DEPRESSION, ANXIETY & STRESS IN PATIENTS WITH MECHANICAL LOW BACK PAIN
- Do Patients with cancer benefit from rehabilitation medicine services?
- Comparison of muscle strength index between Indian recreational collegiate and sedentary college students
- Long-term outcome in patients with Guillain–Barré Syndrome following inpatient rehabilitation
- Effects of Pulsed Electromagnetic Therapy on Functional Capacity and Fall Risk in Patients with Diabetic Polyneuropathy: Randomized Controlled Trial.
- SCREENING OF PROPRIOCEPTION OF ANKLE JOINT IN PATIENTS WITH DIABETIC NEUROPATHY- AN OBSERVATIONAL STUDY.
- Effect of Over-Usage of Smart Phone in a Non-Neutral Neck Position on Respiratory Function in Female Adults
- Effect Of Iliotibial Band Stretching Versus Hamstrings And Abdominal Muscle Activation On A Positive Ober’s Test In Subjects With Lumbopelvic Pain: A Randomized Clinical Trial
- Correlation of fear avoidance beliefs with pain and physical function in subjects with osteoarthritis of knee (OA knee)
- Prevalence of Patterns of Pregnancy induced Pelvic Girdle Pain and Low Back Pain in a Tertiary Care Centre- a Cross Sectional Study.
- EFFECT OF MULLIGAN'S MWM VERSUS MACQUARIE INJURY MANAGEMENT GROUP (MIMG) PROTOCOL ON PAIN AND FUNCTION IN OSTEOARTHRITIS OF KNEE: A RANDOMIZED CLINICAL TRIAL
- "EFFECTS OF COMBINED ISOTONIC EXERCISES PROTOCOL ON UNILATERAL SYMPTOMATIC OSTEOARTHRITIS KNEE"
- COMPARATIVE EFFECT OF THERAPEUTIC ULTRASOUND USING EXTRACT OF ILEX PARAGUARIENSIS AND DICLOFENAC SODIUM GEL IN ACUTE TRAPEZITIS: A RANDOMIZED CLINICAL TRIAL.
- Different Treatment Options of Preschool Toe-walker
: A Comparative Study
- Physical improvements after core and stability training performed in groups of people with MS in comparison to progressive resistance training.
- Dose related effects of extracorporeal shockwave therapy in patients with plantar fasciitis
- EFFECT OF PROPRIOCEPTIVE NEUROMUSCULAR FACILITATION TECHNIQUE ON CORE STRENGTH IN PATIENTS WITH TYPE 2 DIABETES: AN EXPERIMENTAL STUDY.
- Cold Induced Modulation of Motoneuronal Excitability in Spastics
- Comparative Study of Ventilatory Function in Relation to Trunk Control between Acute and Chronic Stroke Patients
- "THE EFFECT OF SIX WEEKS PLYOMETRIC TRAINING ON AGILITY IN MALE BASKETBALL PLAYERS"
- QUANTITATIVE EFFECTS OF PROPRIOCEPTIVE EXERCISES AND MULLIGAN’S MWM IN SUBJECTS WITH OSTEOARTHRITIS KNEE-A RANDOMIZED CONTROLLED TRIAL.
- A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF DYNAMIC BALANCE IN SHOD AND UNSHOD CONDITIONS AMONG LONG DISTANCE RUNNERS
- EFFECT OF WARM UP ON HAMSTRING FLEXIBILITY USING SIT AND REACH TEST ON YOUNG ADULTS
- A COMPARATIVE STUDY ON THE EFFECT OF COMPELLED BODY WEIGHT SHIFT THERAPY (CBWST) AND MODIFIED CONSTRAINT INDUCED MOVEMENT THERAPY (m CIMT) ON WEIGHT BEARING SYMMETRY AND BALANCE IN STROKE PATIENTS
- BENEFITS OF PHYSIOTHERAPY IN RETT’S SYNDROME (A RARE NEURODEVELOPMENTAL CONDITION)
- Subclinical incidence of carpal tunnel syndrome during third trimester of pregnancy
- Perception of barriers among Indian Physiotherapists:
- “Introduction of an Objective Structural Clinical Examination (OSCE) as a learning tool for 4th year B.P.Th. Students”
ERMS, Gold Rush